2008年4月24日木曜日

BOOK review 1-2

This book's name is "SALLY'S PHONE".level 1words 1300

the characters

Sally

Andrew: Sally's boyfriend

Claire: She works with Sally

Paul: He met Sally in cafe

content

Sally always has a phone: at home, at work, at cafe.Sally got up early because her phone was ringing. Andrew called her. She was embarrassed. She had to buy a new skirt. So she bought a red one. But Andrew wants her to wear a blue skirt. After she bought a skirt, she went to cafe and she met a man called Paul. When Paul sanded up, the bag with the red skirt fall on the floor. His phone also fall. And her phone and his phone exchanged. He thought that she is beautiful and she thought that he is cool. They didn't notice that their phone exchanged. After that they met again and they fall in love and Andrew was rejected.

I thought that phone is important for me. So if lost my phone, I would be sad. But if cool man pick up my phone, I might fall in love(^-^:)Everyone can read this book easily. 160 words

0 件のコメント: