2008年4月15日火曜日

Essay 2-My treasure

My treasure is my friend because they make me feel easy and happy. One friend called Yuka is my best friend. We are same school since we were schoolgirls. We same club activity for nine years. I talked everything to her and she also talked me.I wish that she would be happy. We belong to same circle and we play tennis together.I want to think a great deal of her. Other friends also understand about me. They know that I’m unyielding spirit and obstinacy but loneliness. So I like my friends and I wish that we would be friends forever.

Second treasure is my tennis racket because belonged to soft-tennis club when I was junior high school student. I was sub captain. I practiced every day. We went to the game of tennis on June. The game was the last game for us but I was defeated by third game. I was sad. Now I belong to the tennis circle. I play tennis every Saturday morning but I can’t play well, so I want to practice hard.


Third treasure is my ring because my boyfriend gave me this ring. He lives in Canada to study English. So we don’t meet easily. He has to speak English only when he takes a class. It is difficult for me. So I want to study English more hard. He backs Japan on August. We sometimes call. He also has a same ring but he lost it, so I was sad. But my ring is my treasure.
253words

0 件のコメント: