2008年6月18日水曜日

Essay-6 2028 Self introduction

In 2028、I am 40 years old. I become a top of the work and work everyday. It took a long time to until I reach here. I have a steady job I like this job.
I marry to a man who is older than me, and there are two children: boy and girl. My boy plays Basketball in the club, and my girl plays tennis. My children are fine everyday. I often go abroad with my family. I went to the United States, Europe because we are rich.
I often go shopping with my daughter on holiday and my daughter and I look like friend. I make dinner with my husband, and eat all members. My house is widely and has the garden. The dog is kept in the garden. I play with my dog in the garden on the day when the weather is good.
Moreover, I often meet my old friend when I have free time. I enjoy chatting. We are friends since I was elementary school student. She is also married, too and there is a child. Her child is daughter. Her daughter and my daughter are same old. We talk about many things: children, family and home.
My husband works everyday but when he has free time, he plays with children. They often go out by his car. Our family is an outdoors type, so we often go camp. In summer, we go the sea every year.
I’m going to take care of my children until they become 20 years old.257 total 7290

0 件のコメント: