2008年7月31日木曜日

Happy Birthday

On July 29 was my senior's birthday. After I finished my part-time job, I participated in him birthday party. We went to BAR for one hour and we went to karaoke for two hours. Many people came to there. I enjoyed very much. After that I went to my friend's house at 5 o'clock and we fall sleep.

On July 30 was my friend's birthday. Before I go to the party, I went to karaoke with old friend. We sung songs for two hours. I like singing very much.

When I went to the party. We ate many foods and drunk. My senior of circle brought cakes. It was very delicious. We drunk... drunk ...and drunk!!
After that some members went to karaoke but I got back my home. We usually cerebrate circle member's birthday. Next birthday is August 11. We will hold a birthday party again.

0 件のコメント: