2008年7月2日水曜日

WEI part 2

I write a blog in the night and have a free time in my home. When I back home, I go to PC room and write about daily. I often write the blog about circle and friends. I also post at school library. There are many PC in the library, so students can use anytime.
I think that there are three good points. First, I can see other people's blog and do a comment. Second, as I could post many pictures, I can be seen my diaries and pictures. Then, I can post many things. For example, I can post movie, other site, calendar and so on. But there are bad points. First, I can't use the PC only. As I want to see anytime, I want to see by mobile phone.
I have two advises. First, you should see the blog every day and post something. And you must be seeing by other people. Second, you should post many pictures and your blog will make gorgeously. I also want to post everyday.173

0 件のコメント: