2008年8月14日木曜日

Camp




I went to "Yatanikeikoku" with my circle members on August 14, 15.
There were many people there. The river was very beautiful !! We arrived at afternoon.
We took BBQ☆ However, it has rained. After that we went to the hot spring. It was very nice!! I like hot spring very much. And when rain stops, we did fireworks.
We talked many things and I was not able to sleep well because I didn't have Futon. It was cold.....
Next day I got up early, so my friend and I cleaned outside.
And we left there. Many people came there.
I had a good time♪I want to there again with them. Next week I go to Miyazaki with circle members. I'm looking forward to go. I want to go sea. I don't swim this year yet.
But there are jellyfishes in the sea...I can't swim...147,total952

2 件のコメント:

Chi-ka- さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
Chi-ka- さんのコメント...

Hello.How are U?

I'm Chika.

I want to go to Yatanikeikoku because I have never been there.

You enjoy your summer vacation.

Please enjoy going Miyazaki.
I will leave a message to U.

See-you! Bye:)