2008年11月24日月曜日

Chika'S Birthday




November 8 was Chika's birthday, so Chika'a birthday party was held on November 22. I went to "Marusyou" with Yuka, Shiori, Chika, Yuki. We ate many yakitori☆ We talked about many things. I bought a cake for Chika and we ate it. I enjoyed very much!! I want to gather again.

After that Chika and I went to "Watami". Another party was held in there. A chiefs of our part-time job retires. When I began this work at first, they taught gently. They are very interesting and cute!! I talked with them about many things. I like them♪ 
I'm going to do this work from now on.


After that I went to my friend, Shiori's home and we went to Joyful. We are good friend, so we talked about love, circle, etc.
We went to sleep at 4 o'clock and got up at eleven. We watched DVD. After having finished seeing DVD, we went to my friend's home to decide many things. We talked about "Kaisen".Many people come to , so we decide wide place but there are not places because it is a season of the year end party now. It was difficult to decide a place.

Finally we could decide many things, so I could go home.199

0 件のコメント: