2008年11月4日火曜日

Takuma Festival




Takuma Festival was held. Our circle sold "Nannkotukaraage". First day, there were a few people in KGU because it was a weekday. So sales were few but my friends bought them. Next day, there were many people and we sold a lot of them. And The Miss Campus was held. My junior of my circle also participated in it. She is very beautiful!!! She participated in it putting on the physical education clothes. I thought that she participate in the Finals. 


Third day was Sunday, so there were many people. Our shop was energetic. I sold many substitution tickets. But we had to make album because we were not in time yet. After we finish this festival we had to give them to my senior.


And the final of Miss Campus was held. My junior participated in it. They wore the kimono. She was very cute and beautiful★ The kimono suited her very much. We thought she is NO.1!!! But she was not chosen. I was very sad.


After the festival, we go to the party but I couldn't drink alcohol, so I drunk tee. We gave presents to my senior. They were pleased, so I was glad.


I became sub captain. I have to lead them. I'll do my best.212

0 件のコメント: