2008年11月12日水曜日

WEI

1. What is your usual writing/blogging schedule each week? Where do write/blog?
 I have to take five posts a week but I take two or three post a week. I have to write more. I always write about my circle and friends.

2. Please look at your first post from Spring term and compare it with what you are writing now. What improvements do you see with your English and what do you think you should work on to improve?
I think I use short sentence and don't use difficult words, so I should use more words and write more long. I also didn't do book review compare Spring term, so I have to work more hard. I think that my English ability is not high.

3. What are your opinions of doing movie reviews? Please talk about the time it takes and the availability of the movies.
 I think that it is good to do movie review because I don't usually watch the movie, so I get a good opportunity. I think it is nice for people who don't watch the movie.

4. Please give your suggestions for the class
I like this class because I can use the PC. I usually don't use the PC, so it is good for my future. And we use English only in this class, I can do typing fast compare Spring term. I especially don't have my suggestions for this class.

5. Please give some advice to the students who will take this class next year.
Students have to write blog whenever they have free time and have to do homework.174

0 件のコメント: