2009年1月14日水曜日

★HATACHI★



A coming-of –age celebration was held on January 12. I got up at five and went to a salon to make my hair. After that I went to “Wedding Box” and wore a Kimono. But I had cold, so my physical condition was not well. After I wore Kimono, I went to meet my grand parents. They were glad, so I was happy.At ten, I went to a hall. There were many people. I met many friends and took many punctures. I was outside during ceremony.
After that we went to “Daiichi high school”. It is tradition to go to high school after the ceremony. I could meet many old friends. I was said that I don’t change since high school student. I enjoyed.
At 19:00, An alumni association of junior high school was held in “KICHINTO”. About 100 people came to there. I look back on it with nostalgia. We talked many things After that an alumnae association of high school was held. We are best friends. Sometimes, we gatherer and eat dinner. We talked about school, love, etc…And I went back home. I enjoyed and want to meet them again.194

0 件のコメント: