2009年1月31日土曜日

MAMMA MIA




I went to "KUREA" with my mother today. We bought many clothes. I wanted to get clothes any more. After that we watched a movie, "MAMMA MIA". It was so good because this movie contains many ABBA's song. When I was high school student, I danced on ABBA's song, so I remained that day. My mother also would often listen to ABBA'S song long ago. I like this movie.

I explained this movie’s contents. Main characters were Donna who is Sophie’s mother. Donna liked to play with a man when she was a young. Sophi is 20 years old and she’s going to marry with Sky who is nice man. One day Sophi found a dairy, which is her mother‘s dairy. It was written about her younger days. Sophi didn’t know her father but this dairy was written about it. There were three men, Sam, Bill and Harry. They were father candidate but Sophi send a letter to them to come to her wedding. Finally, Sophi didn’t know who her father is but she thought that she doesn’t need her father because she had a mother. She lived with her mother for a long time. Her mother didn’t want to meet them. Three men were her father.

I didn’t write about this movie in detail because there are many people who don’t watch this movie. I want many people to watch this movie.
After that we ate dinner. I ate so enough and we went back home.........
Tomorrow in my friend, Shiori's birthday party is held, so I'm looking forward to go. I want to sleep now...267

0 件のコメント: