2008年4月9日水曜日

April 9th

I took a writing class today. I can't listen to English well, so I'll do my best. I have to read an English book every week. I don't like read books (;_;)

I'm going to play with my circle member after I finish my classes. We are going to play boring but I can't it. After that we are going to eat dinner but I don't money so I can't go.

Next Sunday, my restaurant where I go to do part-time job closes. I'm very sad and I have to clean. After that we will eat dinner with my restaurant's member.

Here, I'm going to introduce myself. My name is Nozomi. I'm 19 years old but I will become 20 years old next month. I'm child yet, so I have to become a beautiful adult. I have 5 members in my family. Father, mother, old brother, young brother and me. I have a dog. He is called Rex.I like to play tennis. I do it every Saturday morning. I like Crystal Kay. Her songs make me happy. 101words

0 件のコメント: