2008年4月10日木曜日

Essay1

My name is Nozomi. I'm 19 years old. I'm KGU student. How many families do you have? I have five members in my family. My father, mother, old brother、young brother and me. I belong to tennis circle and I play it every Saturday. I like play tennis and to listen to music. What sports do you like?
My dream is to become wonderful adult and to do work for someone because I want people to smile every day. I do the part- time job three times a week. So I work by effort to come to everyone again.
In addition, I want to study abroad. When I go to there, I want to know about the culture, life, food, families, school and language. Please teach me various things for me and I want to teach you about Japan. I think that Japan is a place where are live easily very much. If you come to Japan, I want to be able to guide for you. How do you think of Japan?
I belonged to the tea ceremony club and the calligraphy club when I was high school student. So I can teach it to you. I like Japanese tea and calligraphy. I have gotten some prizes in the rally of calligraphy and it is my boast. When I go to there, I'll take what I wrote and look it, please. And I want to learn cooking there. Please teach me cooking. I'll do my best, so I'm pleased to meet you.253

0 件のコメント: