2008年5月14日水曜日

BIRTHDAY








May 13 was my birthday!!! I'm 20 years old now★ When I went to school dining holl to eat lunch, my friend gave me a birthday cake. I eat it as my lunch. I was celebrated by everyone, so I was very glad. I was sent a birthday mail and call. I'm a lucky person. After school, I talked with my friend, we wanted to go eat dinner, so we went to tavern with four members. Before we went to dinner, I backed my home. My mother bought a birthday cake for me, so I ate it a little. When we were eating dinner, a clerk brought a cake and gave it to me. I eat it. It was delicious. I ate a cake tree times a day.....but I had a good time.

And yesterday, my senior member of circle gave a cake to me. She made it in her home. It was very delicious.I want to know this cake's recipe.
I had a good birthday!! 168

0 件のコメント: