2008年5月20日火曜日

Essay 4-A momorable day in my life

My memorable day is a high school days. When I was high school student, I belonged to a dance team for an athletic meet. There were many people in my member. Everyone was cute. I was sub reader. We had to make a dance, music and clothes. We made these since spring vacation. Our athletic meet hold at May. So we held out. We were a member of green, so we made green’s costume. On that day, the performance was great hit!! I was very glad. After it finished, we are a good friends. We sometimes go to eat dinner and talk many things. I thought that this athletic meet made me happy and wonderful day.

My birthday was also my memorable day in my life. My birthday was May 13. This year, everyone graduated my birthday. I was given a birthday cake by four people. When I went to student’s dining hall, one friend gave me a cake. After that, when I backed my home, my mother gave me a cake. And when I went to dinner with circle member, a clerk gave me a cake. Next day, my senior member of circle gave me a cake. I was very glad. I was graduated from many people for the first time. My birthday of this year was very nice day. So I want to graduate other friends and I want to make it to a wonderful day. At this time, I thought that I want to make people happy if I worked.253

0 件のコメント: