2008年5月3日土曜日

Book review 1-3

Title: Pinocchio level 1.6~1.8
Character
Pinocchio, Gappetto,Cricket

Contains
Even if a certain man made the foot of the table, it tried to cut one tree. Then, the voice was from somewhere. It was thought that he was a tree with the intention, and gave this tree to friend's Gappetto. He made puppet, and named Pinocchio.Pinocchio know that he could become true man if he does good things but he hated study and effort though. One day, Pinocchio heard that Gappetto goes to search Pinocchio to the sea. And Pinocchio also goes to the sea but the whale has eaten Pinocchio. Then, two people met again and Pinocchio takes Gappetto out of whale's mouth, and it returned to the house.Gappetto said that Pinocchio goes to school but he goes to see the play.And, Pinocchio was able to become true man.


I knew this story but I have never read the book written in English. So I want to read another books that I know a story. I like Walt Disney. I like Cinderella and Snow White and Peter Pan very much, so I want to these books written in English.
This book has CD, so after I read this book, I listened to this CD. It was nice to read this book.
214 words


0 件のコメント: