2008年5月2日金曜日

Essay 3-My favorite animals



My favorite animal is my dog. His name is REX. His kind is Irish setter. His color is brawn. He is loneliness and depends too much. When I go out somewhere, he barks. He runs in my home's garden every day. When I bake home, he always barks me but he wags its tail and approaches soon. He came my home when I was school girl. He was small but big now. I like dog very much because the dog make me happy. I have dog's calendar and there are many cute dogs each month.
I like Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and dachshund. They are small and very cute. My families like dogs very much but we don’t like cats because there are cats near my house and they don’t run away even if the car comes. I think that small cats are cute but I don’t want to have.
And I also like Hamster because my friend has him. My friend recently gets him. He is very small. I want to have one. My friend sends me a hamster’s pictures. They are very cute!! And I send her my dog’s picture. I take my dog’s pictures every month. I decorate the room with the photograph.
I want to have a dog and I don’t have cats. So I don’t suit person who like cats. I like a person who likes dogs.231

0 件のコメント: