2008年5月21日水曜日

FLY AWAY HOME


I read “FLY AWAY HOME” because I have known this story but I forgot.


This is the story that a girl brings up sixteen little geese. I like that Amy is raising geese hard.
Amy was in New Zealand with her mother but her mother was dead, so Amy had to stay her father’s house. Amy doesn't like her father and father’s home. To tell the truth, development was advanced, and because it was a situation in which trees marshy by the house peripheral were mown down fast, surroundings was done. One day, Amy found eggs and brings these eggs into the garage.I cannot keep it forever because they are migrants, and it is necessary to extend to the south. The problem must not have parents who teach extending by them. Then, Amy's father hits on the use of the light aircraft. And they went toward the United States with the glider of the cooperation of father and surrounding people in the under.


When I read this story, I remember learning about imprinting at the class of science. I recommend this story because this story has love of parents and it is impressed.194

0 件のコメント: