2008年6月3日火曜日

Book review 1-6


Title: The Frog Prince
Contains
Poppy has to marry Prince Humperdink but she doesn’t want to marry him. One day, when she goes out the palace and her ball flew out of her hands. Then the frog show out and promises to her and gets the ball.
After that dinner is held. Poppy has to eat dinner with Prince Humperdink and forget the frog. At that time, the frog came to the palace and said that she promised him.
Then when she goes to bed, the frog took her but she doesn't like the frog, so she threw him out of her window.
And she realizes what she'd done, so she races down the stairs as fast as her leys could her. Outside, the frog is lying sprawled on the palace lawn. She picks the frog up and kisses him. And the frog had vanished changes a handsome young prince.
After that they marry.

When I was read this story, I thought that I don't want to marry a parson whom I don't know. I want to find a nice parson.117

0 件のコメント: