2008年6月3日火曜日

Essay 5-The worst day in my life

The worst day in my life is friend’s death. My friend dead because of traffic job one year ago. We made friend when I participated in a freshman camp. As we were same department and circle, we talked many things.
I participated in a dance party with circle members. He also came to there. We disguised like a bunny girl. But I didn’t take picture with him, so it was my repentance. June 4, 2008, the dance party is held. We disguise like a motorcycle freaks. I’m going to take many pictures.
He also belonged to a band. We went to karaoke and he sung many songs. He was going to take a live but he dead. I wanted to go. He sent an e-mail. This mail contains the words to a song. He made it for the live. I wanted him to sing this song.
We recently talk about him. If he alive now, how does our circle become it? He was like our father. He was kind and steady boy. We were always together.
He has been dead for one year, but I haven’t been a visit to grave. This month, I’m going to go a visit to grave with my friends. He is my friend now and he is also our circle member. This is the worst day in my life but I should not exist the worst day. I think that I want to live a funny day and everyone makes happy every day. I don’t want you to die everyone.255

0 件のコメント: