2008年8月7日木曜日

Friends


On August 4, I went to part-time job until 22 o'clock. After that I went to my friend's house. I often go there. We cooked some food and two friends came to there. We ate and drink. I stayed my friend's house.


Next day, we watched DVD.

At evening, we went to Ueki to see fireworks. She and I wore Yukata. When we reached there, there were many people. We ate Yakitori, fried potato, and Octopus ball. We lost the way on the way to there but we went forward straight. And we reached smoothly.

And we went to my friend's home again without getting congested.


After that we went to karaoke for two hours. My friends are good at singing. It was so good.
I wanted listen many times.


After we went to her house, we watched DVD but I didn't watched. Because I wanted to sleepy.


Next day, I went to school because our circle took a picture of the television of "Wakatto Land."


And I went to part-time job with Chika.


I had a good time. I have to return the usual life. 186

0 件のコメント: