2008年8月3日日曜日

Summer★




On August 1, I went to Tamana to see fireworks with my circle member. My girl friend and I worn YUKATA I wear a yukata five times in this summer. It took many times to reach there. There were many cars and people. Other circle members also came to Tamana. My director of circle wore yukata. He was very cool!!! I ate Yakitori, shaved ice, and French fried potatoes but these prices was high (;_;)
Fireworks started!!!!
It was so beautiful ☆☆ I have never seen such fireworks!! A lot of people had been impressed.
It took about one hour. Last fireworks were very nice.
After that, we went home but there were many cars, so we didn't go smoothly.
We went to game center and we took Print Club.
And I went home at 1 o'clock.



On August 2, I went to my friend's house. We watched two DVD. These DVD were love comedy. They were so nice.

After that I went to part-time job. It was very busy. I didn't have free time. But some guests liked me.
After I finished work, I ate dinner. I ate meat and miso soup and rice. It was delicious!!


I was very tired.....204

0 件のコメント: